Ryan Christian School - ICSE, Vashi endeavours to develop and chisel a Holistic personality integrated with ethical values, confident to face the challenges of the globalization. School believes in the KASSM approach to expand knowledge, skills, attitude, moral and social values and nurture students beyond global boundaries.
- The development of global citizens - individuals with self-confidence who are able to contribute to community life, build tolerance & accountability and able to deal with emotional and spiritual quotients.
- A student with knowledge, attitude, skills, social and moral values which enhances their personality development, physical and psycho-social capabilities which are effectively achieved through professional coaching in sports, creative and personality enhancement activities.
- The delivery of curriculum by incorporating activities based on the Multiple Intelligences theory of Howard Gardner, professor at Harvard University that leads to literacy, inquiry, creativity, and critical thinking.
Ryan International School,
Ryan Christian School
Sector 16A, Plot no 26. Vashi, Navi Mumbai - 400703
Tel : 022-27650013
Principal meeting hours
8:00am to 2:00pm
Tuesdays & Thursday – 2.30-3.30p.m
Affiliated To - ICSE
Our vision at the Ryan Group is to nurture leaders of tomorrow. Through a careful selection of academic elements that include the development of the physical, mental and moral faculties, our learning experience has a holistic touch to it.
- INMUN Indian Model United Nations
- ICFPA - International Children's Festival of Performing Arts
- ICEPLEX a Ryan Media Initiative
- BBN Beyond Breaking News - Journalism
- NASA Educational Workshops & Programs
- Social Service Teen Camp
- Competitive Exams: ISO, IMO
- Activity-based learning
- Well equipped computer labs
- Well maintained and updated library
- Physics, Chemistry and Biology Laboratories
- Training for Football
- Basket and Handball ground
- Indoor game block for Table tennis, Chess
- Judo and skating
- Active Participation in DSO, MSSA, MSDAA, AISM