Ryan International School follows a pattern of 25 students in a class, activity based teaching, trained and experienced teachers, individual attention, LCD Monitors and computers in the class, The state-of-the-art facilities with school website portal where the activities are updated on day to day basis make student, teacher and parent collaboration easier that enhances the entire teaching and learning experience. All these processes makes Ryan one of the best CBSE schools in Jabalpur.
- The development of global citizens - individuals with self-confidence who are able to contribute to community life, build tolerance & accountability and able to deal with emotional and spiritual quotients.
- A student with knowledge, attitude, skills, social and moral values which enhances their personality development, physical and psycho-social capabilities which are effectively achieved through professional coaching in sports, creative and personality enhancement activities.
- The delivery of curriculum by incorporating activities based on the Multiple Intelligences theory of Howard Gardner, professor at Harvard University that leads to literacy, inquiry, creativity, and critical thinking.
Ryan International School,
J.D.A. Colony, Shanti Nagar, Damoh Naka, Street 17, Jabalpur Madhya Pradesh - 482002
Tel : 0761- 4009046
07.45 a.m. – 02.00 p.m.
08.30 a.m. – 02.30 p.m
Affiliated To - CBSE
Other Details - View Transfer Certificate
Our vision at the Ryan Group is to nurture leaders of tomorrow. Through a careful selection of academic elements that include the development of the physical, mental and moral faculties, our learning experience has a holistic touch to it.
- INMUN Indian Model United Nations
- ICFPA - International Children's Festival of Performing Arts
- ICEPLEX a Ryan Media Initiative
- BBN Beyond Breaking News - Journalism
- NASA Educational Workshops & Programs
- Social Service Teen Camp
- Competitive Exams: ISO, IMO
- Activity-based learning
- Well equipped computer labs
- Well maintained and updated library
- Physics, Chemistry and Biology Laboratories
- Training for Football
- Basket and Handball ground
- Indoor game block for Table tennis, Chess
- Judo and skating
- Active Participation in DSO, MSSA, MSDAA, AISM