The Ryan OS and 35 unique
school programs provide
a holistic education.
Over 35 unique programs
encourage students to take
charge of their learning.
We offer diverse curricula, from CBSE, ICSE, IGCSE to IB schools, across 40+ cities in India. Our students graduate and continue further studies at several Top 100 Global Universities.
Founded in 1976, Ryan International Group of Schools has 44+ years of experience in providing quality and affordable education. Ryan Group of Schools have maintained a stellar track record of winning 1000+ awards for its contribution to education and social service. We have 140+ institutions spread across India.
Ryan OS delivering over 1 million e-learning sessions to students across the country.
- 140+ schools across over 40 cities enable easy Inter Ryan Transfers
- An integrated Ryan Parent App facilitates hassle-free parent-teacher communication, so parents are aware of their children’s progress at all times.
- Extensive facilities for holistic learning and associations with Google and Microsoft to prepare Future Ready students
Since the mandated closure of schools, more than 1.5 lakh hours have been invested by our teachers in teaching and preparing 1 million e-learning sessions which have been delivered to our students across India.
Interactive & Engaging
Parents & Students
organized & easy to follow
Ryanites feel proud
- Indian MUN: the country’s first ever Model United Nations, founded in 2000
- Ryan TV: Our own media house
- Global Student Exchange Programs: Astronaut Training Program at NASA and Global Young Leaders Conference (New York)
- Associated with Bhaichung Bhutia’s Football Club, Mahesh Bhupati’s Tennis Academy, Vishwanathan Anand’s Mind Champions Academy etc.
- Summer Sports Camps held in association with Arsenal Soccer School, NBA Basketball School.
We offer the following curriculums - CBSE, ICSE, IB & IGCSE, SSC
No monthly syllabus is centralized, even examination dates remain the same for the same state.
We have established partnerships with institutions across the globe to instill an ‘international-mindedness’ among the students. We train students for the opportunity to live and work abroad in a challenging and stimulating environment.
An emphasis is placed on international education with programs as:
We encourage participation of students in extracurricular activities to give every child an opportunity to develop inherent skills and exhibit their non-academic abilities.
Participation in extracurricular activities helps develop:
We have an Anti-bullying policy in place. Any cases of bullying reported in the school are attended with utmost severity. Parents are informed and appropriate actions are taken.
1. Through Ryan Parent App
2. Through Social Media:
Parents can like their child’s School’s Facebook page and follow them for regular updates.
3. Through personal meeting:
The School at all times gives first priority to the safety, health and hygiene of the students and ensures a system of emergency preparedness.
We have taken the utmost care to make sure all govt. Covid protocols and safety measures are being taken to ensure the safe return of children to classes in the school premises.
The Ryan OS, Learning Management System helps facilitate online learning with offline learning. This blended learning technique thus works to enhance a child's educational experience and make sure they aren't missing out on their curriculum.